Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 100

It was a beautiful day today, perfect for some football, outdoor play, and curbside raiding(I pulled two strollers out of someone's trash. Aren't you excited!!). Tristan found his football tee inside and asked to be allowed to go outside to kick. He meticulously set up his tee, placed his football inside, backed WAY up, and...
THIS happened! Bennett the Menace strikes again. I kept telling Tristan that he had to be quick, but he still wanted to back halfway across the yard before kicking. Lets just say that the same scenario occurred more than once! :)
Our little terror at work! By the way, he's loving these froggy boots. I pulled them out today and he made the most unearthly croaking sound! Not sure how he knew they were frogs, but he KNEW! "IBBIT!"
Maura's report card actually came home on Friday, but I forgot to get a photo til I sent it back today. She got all M's and several smiley faces, especially when they were grading on sight words. So proud of my baby!!

1 comment: