Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 93

Today was a pretty lazy day, really, as we attempted to recover from Christmas. It was our first day home in a couple of days and the kids were really enjoying just playing and enjoying their Christmas toys. Tristan had a great time setting up this parade with his cars.
Maura had fun trying to walk on the bouncy ball. Don't ask me why--we were supposed to be having a dance party. Later, we all snuggled down to watch Cars 2 and I dropped Bennett on his head. I think he's OK--I've been checking on him pretty regularly. He's just such a squirmy worm when you pick him up. He dived straight out of my arms and I managed to grab him by the seat of his pants before he really hit the ground. STILL. I'm such a bad mom. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You're just breaking him in! ;o) Glad he's okay... Don't be so hard on yourself Momma!

    ReplyDelete