Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 92

While not "technically" from our day today, I thought you might like to see some pictures from our party last night for New Years Eve. The kids were really excited about the party. I told them I'd allow them to stay up til 9:00. They were pumped! I didn't tell them that it was only about thirty minutes past their usual bedtime. :) They had lots of good food, we played games and close to 9 it was time to ring in the new year!
Bennett was READY!!
Grammy brought out the big guns...sparklers! Tristan made me a nervous wreck with them!
Maura loved them and actually used them safely.
We also did poppers, which the kids adored...all except Alex.
This is the adult's midnight celebration. I told you it was low key. We didn't even leave our seats!
12:01 am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment