Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 96

Playtime! Despite the fact that it was in the 50's today and really nice outside, all the kids wanted to do this afternoon was get out the castle and all their dragons and nights. I almost killed myself getting the castle down from the shelf in the garage and we put it together sans directions, actually using the majority of the pieces. Maura and Tristan had a wonderful time imagining with their dragons, while I distracted Bennett with animals and blocks.
Bennett loved showing me the noise an elephant makes!
Budding architect?
She has such an impressive imagination--but you'd better work by her storyline!!

1 comment:

  1. So funny, you can tell you have more boys than girls. And you could tell I have more girls than boys... all the castles in my house are princess castles, not knight or dragon castles!

    ReplyDelete